The Best Essential Oils to Use When You’re Stressed
- From easing the stresses of a hectic day, to helping the young and not-so-young get a restful night, this blend belongs in everyone’s diffuser!
- Lavender essential oil has a very calming and relaxing scent, which may be helpful in alleviating both physical and emotional stress. Studies have shown that smelling lavender may help reduce feelings of anxiety, stress, and even depression
- Frankincense essential oil is a great essential oil that many believe may help lift and decrease stress and improve attitude.
- Peppermint essential oil is known to give a cooling, awakening and refreshing feeling, distilled from the whole plant of peppermint, and which is frequently used in pain-relieving formulations, especially for musculoskeletal pain.
- Packing Includes: 10ml Lavender Oil x1, 10ml Peppermint Oil x1,10ml Frankincense Oil x1. With no adulterants or dilution, 100% pure quality. BURIBURI scented oil is bottled in a durable amber glass bottle.
- Multi Usage: It can used in soaps, candles, burners, diffusers, baths, massage, etc. Please do not use on skin directly. For topical application, please dilute it to 2-5%.
- Caution: For children under 3 years old, do not use essential oils directly except for aromatic baths.