– Looking for some diffuser blends to help you purify the air in your home? Maybe you want to get rid of funky smells coming from the kitchen. Perhaps you are tired of the musty aroma that follows the kids into the house after soccer practice. Or maybe you find yourself in a stuffy hotel room and want to use essential oils to refresh the air.
– No matter where you are, you can purify the air using essential oils by making your own diffuser blend. For a few ideas, the following 3 essential oils are recommended: Lavender, Lemon and Tea Tree.
- Lavender essential oil: widely used for its calming properties. It eases tension and induces relaxation.
- Lemon essential oil has a cheerful, sweet aroma that can freshen and fill your home with its clean, lemon-drop scent when diffused.
- Tea Tree essential oil is astringent, acrid, camphorous, distilled from the leaves of tea tree.
- Packing Includes: 10ml Lavender Oil x1, 10ml Tea Tree Oil x1, 10ml Lemon Oil x1. With no adulterants or dilution, 100% pure quality. BURIBURI scented oil is bottled in a durable amber glass bottle.
- Multi Usage: It can used in soaps, candles, burners, diffusers, baths, massage, etc. Please do not use on skin directly. For topical application, please dilute it to 2-5%.
- Caution: For children under 3 years old, do not use essential oils directly except for aromatic baths.